Bespoke Glamping Events
Our personalised pop-up camping events for small groups range from glamping weekends to backyard camp style dinner parties and small intimate weddings. Our stylish Bell Tents are set-up on-site, kitted out with beds, linen, rugs and a few personal touches to make you feel right at home.
A fully furnished ‘Glamping Village’ provides guest accommodation in remote locations. Bell tents are set-up and styled prior to guests arrival. Each experience is tailored to suit your requirements, and additional camping equipment is available on request.
You can opt for a laid-back Kinfolk style soiree or a quirky Moonrise Kingdom themed bash. One of our tents can be styled as a romantic bridal suite, or form part of your reception or photo shoot.
Birthday parties, dinner parties, hen parties or kids parties – each event is custom designed and styled, best suited to the location and occasion. Our traditional tipis sets the scene for adventure in the backyard, boyscout style! The Bell Tents are perfect for a girls glamping party with colourful bunting, fairly lights and marshmallows around the campfire.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in a glamping package?
• Inside the tents: Depending on your requirements we offer either beds or mattresses on the floor, bedding, blankets, pillows, floor rugs & mats, lighting and a range of decorative items.
• General camping Equipment: Depending on your event requirements additional equipment is available ranging from a basic camp kitchen kit to a more comprehensive field kitchen, dinner table setups.
• Food hampers: custom breakfast or picnic hampers are available on request, consisting of some basic essentials and a variety of locally sourced delicacies.
Can you set up in any location and type of terrain?
• We set up in various public and private campsites in the Western Cape (and beyond on request).
• We require a certain amount of level terrain to ensure there is enough space to set up our tents, which we can discuss at time of booking.
• We cannot set up on concrete or hard surfaces, as we need to be able to secure our tents with pegs in the ground.
Which areas do you service?
We currently provide camp setups in the Western and parts of the Northern Cape, but can travel further afield on request for big events.
What group sizes do you cater for?
We require a minimum of 12 people for a private glamping camp setup, and can accommodate up to 40 people in a combination of twin, double and family Bell Tents. In addition we have smaller Range tents available for children on request.
Do you provide unfurnished tents for 'DIY' setups?
Unfortunately we do not currently offer this option.
What is the cost?
All our private camps are tailor-made and charges will vary depending on your requirements and location. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements and we can provide a detailed quote.
What are your rental terms?
• We require a 50% deposit to secure your booking, and full payment prior to your event day.
• We charge a refundable breakage deposit in case of damage beyond reasonable wear & tear.
• General terms and conditions apply which is detailed in each rental contract.
• All rentals are subject to availability. Advance booking required.